A little boy was waiting for his mother to come out of the grocery store.
As he waited, he was approached by a man who asked, “Son, can you tell me where the post office is?”
The little boy replied, “Sure, just go straight down the street a couple of blocks and turn to your right.”
The man thanked the boy kindly and said, “I’m the new pastor in town, and I’d like for you to come to church on Sunday. If you come, I’ll show you how to get to Heaven.”
The little boy replied with a chuckle, “Awww, come on; you don’t even know the way to the post office!”
Don’t you like church signs?
1) Free Trip to heaven. Details Inside!
2) Try our Sundays. They are better than Baskin-Robbins.
3) Searching for a new look? Have your faith lifted here!
4) An ad for a Church has a picture of two hands holding stone tablets on which the Ten Commandments are inscribed and a headline that reads, “For fast, fast, fast relief, take two tablets.
5) When the restaurant next to the Church put out a big sign that said, “Open Sundays,” the church reciprocated with its own message: “We are open on Sundays, too.”
6) Have trouble sleeping? We have sermons — come hear one!
7) Come in and pray today. Beat the Christmas rush!
8) Sign broken. Message inside this Sunday.
9) Come work for the Lord. The work is hard, the hours are long and the pay is low. But the retirement benefits are out of this world.
10) If you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.
There was a Mother making breakfast for her young boys. Ryan was 5 and Kevin was 3. They began to argue over who would get the first pancake. The Mother looked at this as an opportunity to teach them both a lesson. The Mother said, “Boys, boys, if Jesus was here He would let his brother have the first pancake”. Ryan turned to his younger brother and said, “Ok, you be Jesus”.